Hi wonders never cease 3 posts in a
couple of weeks, but I just gotta have a little crow. first up, an
ATC, it's finished & on it's way to you Pauly, very poor quality photo, it is actually gold background, brown matting & gold die cuts, looks
purple in the pic.

Next is the scarf i knitted for Karen, it is shades of mauve to purple, but my
coat is actually black woollen fabric that looks grey in the pic

Now for my bit of a brag. Ta
Da, check out below, my first Champion ribbon in 63 yrs

My three jumpers all took out prizes

two of my bears, where winners, I don't know why my Panda wasn't good enough, because I thought, it was better constructed than the small one, but
I'm only the bear maker not the judge.

My patchwork wasn't good enough, there was some stiff competition in that section, so next year I had better try harder,
LOL. Can't show you any pics as once again I forgot to take my camera. The other girls were snapping pics so maybe i can get hold of a few of them to show you. We had a crap day
weather wise it was cold as & a few showers throughout the day, but all in all there were plenty of people about & plenty to see & do, it was a successful show despite the rotten weather.
Well I have raved on enough, better go and have some lunch, then go check the mail & live in hope that there are no bills only cheques, cos I reckon we have had our quota of bills
for this month. Bye for now, Helen
You worked that wool out did you need other wool as well?.. and done the atc's well done!!
ReplyDeleteKnitting is one of my favorit hobbies. I have planed to do some project for next winter.
ReplyDeletePlastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards
well done Sis :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You are one crafty lady....well done:) Popped by to say I LOVED your ATC I got in the mail....I didn't think to put my blog address on the back of my ATC. Next time!!! I really liked the gold hearts & the way you used the cut outs. Clever:):)
ReplyDelete