Two posts in one week, not often that happens. Like I had nothing to do & all day to do it in, pics below are how I amused myself today, instead of doing housework, surprise, surprise, I had no visitors, usually thats when they come, when the place is a mess. (which is most of the time, lol) I coloured the design, with coloured pencils then painted it with fabric medium & then embroidered the outline, (I think the
technique is called
colourique or something like that, spelling ?) a few months ago. wasted about an hour poring through patchwork mags
looking for inspiration, then ended up making it up as I went. looks alright from a distance, don't know how it will go under close scrutiny by the judges on Friday, had a good run today, didn't have to do any reverse sewing for a change. The photography's not the best, but the best I could do with the flash & those damn energy saving light globes, they not much better than candle light.

Next pic is one of my older bears, I dressed it in a baby frock, bonnet & nappy, it's 20cm tall or 8 inches

That's enough rambling from me for one night, I better finish up here on the '
puter & go finish the sleeve of my
cardi so I can get it sewn up & the neckband done by Friday morning, I am a bugger for leaving things til the last minute, too old to change now
LOLSo til next time be good, if u can't be good be careful. Helen
No comments:
Post a Comment