I thought it about time I updated my blog, it's been quite a while. Not much happens around here, haven't done much in the way of scrapping or card making, but i did manage to construct the 3 bears pictured below thanks to Jenny B she wanted a bear for the Handicraft day, of course as i hadn't made one in a couple of years i had no fresh ones, so of course i had to make one, I had the black & white alpaca for the panda on hand, and in my bear making hoard I found the 2 small bears cut out & ready to go, finished them then get on the net to Gerry's & order more mohair, gold this time. like a couple of hundred bears aren't enough. (Mum's big suitcase full are relegated to the garden shed cos there isn't enough room in the house for them.) LOL


The next pic is a work in progress, that is the second sleeve of my cardigan, that I was hoping to have finished to enter in the show next week, maybe I will get it done, we'll see.

The next one is finished, after our local show it is heading off to the CWA Handicraft Day & then into the craft shop for sale, I actually started making it for myself but as usual I put it on looked in the mirror, decided it made my boobs look big, so it's for sale.

The patchwork below is no longer a WIP cos I got busy & quilted & bound it the other day. I got inspired by a tutorial I found while blog hopping the other day, I'm sorry I can't give the lady the credit as I can't remember her name or the name of the blog spot

I reckon I have rambled on for long enough, & I have to go & do some veg's, the aroma of the lamb roasting in the kitchen is making my mouth water. So bye for now, til next time Helen
No comments:
Post a Comment