Hi all it has been awhile since I blogged, I have been a bit slack lately, I have finished a few projects, but forgot to take pics of the knitting that I took to the craft shop the other day, i finished the cream cardie that I had mentioned in a previous post, plus a an aran beanie. Below are a few cards that I made lately.
This months ATC's are on their way to you Pauly, I think I got it right this month, last month I confess that I didn't read the instructions properly, but when I got my set I wasn't the only one LOL
Dunno what happened, stuffed up here, PMSL the same pic twice & can't work out how to get rid of it, it won't delete for some reason
Last but not least an embroidered wall hanger, dropped it off at the shop, maybe someone will like it enough to buy it. I'm happy with how it turned out.
Well winter is here, last week it was here with a vengence, before autumn was even finished, it was so cold & miserable, today is the 2nd day of winter officially & it's not too bad a day, we had rain yesterday & overnight, but snow is forecast in the next few days for the mountains down to 1100 mts, which is too close for comfort, we have plenty of wood split & stacked in the woodshed so bring it on, on the subject of wood I had better finish up go put some in the heater now, I can hear the man of the house out there with the dearest wheelbarrow in the district getting the nights wood,
have to ask why "the dearest wheelbarrow"
ReplyDelete