Saturday, September 26, 2009

UFO's

Ta da, another ufo finished, a queen size patchwork quilt, been a work in progress for a few years, I reckon the next one I do I will have professionally quilted as it's getting too hard. Getting old, my neck & shoulders ache, trying to manoeuvre all that bulk around on the sewing machine, I tried to quilt it in the ditch, but like a drunken driver I kept steering it out of the ditch, LOL, looks OK from a distance, just don't look too closely at it. 1st pic is it folded into to four. 2nd pic is it laid out on the bed.





Now I have that out of the way I can get back to scrap booking.
Lousy day today it was snowing this morning, didn't settle but thank goodness, but it is so cold 4got to switch the electric blanket on, so I'm updating the blog while it warms up, better go and get some shuteye, as I am going to Albury with Karen & Jess tomorrow, as it is nearly one o'clock, it will be time to get up again before I get there at this rate.
That's it til next time, be good & if you can't be good, be careful. Cheers Helen

1 comment: