I haven't done much since my last post, but been busy doing it, all I have to show are my Heart ATC's for the family & friends swap & I made an Xmas wall hanging, plus the centre panel of another quilt, pity I had to stop on that one when I was on a roll, but living in a small town without many shops I had to wait til I went to Albury, I stretched my alloted 10 mins in spotlight to over half an hour, didn't take me long to choose the fabric, it took forever to get served, a heap of customers & one girl on the counter & when someone came to help her there was still only one cash register, once my fabric was measured , had to wait for the till to be free.
sorry whingeing again, must be the weather.
Wall hanging (not quite finished got to get a hanger for it & add some tabs)
my Hearts ATC
Tried to move my pictures around but don't know how to move them. LOLclick n drag won't work, it wouldn't let me cut n paste, so I gave up.
That's it for me for today folks. be good & if you can't be good, enjoy yourself.
Luv Helen
No comments:
Post a Comment