Sunday, September 13, 2009

More ATC's

Hi it has been a while since my last post, haven't done much, finished a couple of atc's the pics will follow. It was a beautiful day here today, I washed the caravan, it has to go for a rego check, this week, dunno why we bother, it just sits in the yard year after year & doesn't get used except for the rare occasions that we have visitors, it comes in handy for a spare room.

I will have to get myself motivated to finish quilting my patchwork quilt for the display at the Apple Blossom Festival in October, plus a few more ufo's that are hanging around waiting to be finished.


The Family & Friends ATC. "Teddy Bears" I took a photo of one of my own bears that I made, cut it out & sat him on a log, another one of the bush pics I took out in the Granites area


These 2 pics of the local ATC swap, "Apple Blossom" hand made felt blossoms & buds, I'm happy with the result, even though they took a bit of time to do, it was worth it, I think.


That's it for me folks, take care 'til next time

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous atc's... awesome in real life though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your atc's....still not sure what you are supposed to do with them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well sue I just stick em in a folder in plastic footy card sheets and they clutter up the bookcase in my workroom cum office, along with a million doll, bear & patchwork mags, somethin else for the girls to dispose of when I'm gone LOL
    hey slacko, we all been missing your wonderful photography, we enjoy your sunsets & occasional sunrise

    ReplyDelete