Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

Just a little update after the last post when I mentioned all my UFO's, that I would have to get stuck into doing some quilting , look at what I won today, nine patches to be turned into a quilt, talk about the booby prize, trust me to win something that involves work. LOL

A close up of one of the patches

The nine patches laid out together


This is a pic of the quilt made with the last set of patches I won about 3 years ago, that pack had the 4 heart patches & a bundle of 3.5 inch charm squares that i turned into nine patches & i made the butterfly patch in the centre, so I guess in a few years time I will post a pic of the finished article
So til next time be good, as the old saying goes if you can't be good be careful. Bye for now, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment