Blackdown Tableland National Park
-
Blackdown Tableland National Park
We spent a day exploring this park, we left the van at Dingo as the road
into the park is unsuitable for caravans.
Our fi...
-
Well hello hello, almost three years since I've used my blog, and I must
admit, not very much scrapping either..... But I have been inspired by a
new chall...
Latest quick cards
-
I made some of these up on Tuesday night with the girls at our craft group
they were quick as I brought the cards pre-folded they are kraft and come
with t...
Bulk upload
-
Hi all, just a quick pop in to upload my latest layouts, some just
because, some for challenges, which the dates to submit have been and gone,
and i never...
Don't fall off your chair!!!!!
-
I have actually scrapped the first ones for this year and not sure how long
since i done one before that..
2011 school pics of the boys
Sam pulling funn...
Join for just $169
-
Join for just $169
During September, you can join the Stampin’ Up!® family as a demonstrator
for only $169! The limited-time mini Starter Kit—valued at ove...
I'm back again
-
just finished a page for August challange pack from scraphappy kats first
page in months hope it kick starts my mojo. well that time again
better c...
scrapping update
-
Just a few from Tuesday night scrapping.
No new photo's I haven't done anything of late.
Nate played hockey yesterday and lost (forgot camera).
Clea...
-
Some LO's finally & some good news........
Wow finally got my butt into gear & done some wedding LO's for my
album....Gee its been forever since ive scrappe...
Who is the slackest blogger in the land.....
-
why that would be me for sure....
and guess what, I am not really
here now....lol.
Just dodging doing the dishes,
I have my back turned towards them,
may...
hay sis nice to see you back
ReplyDelete