Hi, I have been pretty slack, four weeks since my last post, I lead such an exciting life go nowhere exciting, unless you call two trips up to Khancoban in the truck & trailer with a load of logs exciting, I took the camera the 1st trip & took some nice pics of Mt Kosiosco & Tooma valley shrouded in mist, from the top of Tooma Hill, from the window of the moving truck as grumblebum wouldn't stop for something as frivolous as taking photos. lol. The second trip I forgot the camera & missed another photo opportunity as we left town, the sun was just coming up amongst the clouds, the colours were spectacular.
Krystal and Bec at Alpine Ash..

mum dad and gramdma Bowmen


the old blitz that has sat out at Storm Lookout for years & years, since I took that pic last winter someone has removed it, must be going to restore it.
No comments:
Post a Comment