Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here I am again with another set of ATC's completed, thanks Vic for your help and the use of your stamps and inks, only had white lace, but a little bit of parisienne essence and vinegar in boiling water made vintage lace, not sure about the orange flowers, so stampesd them with basic brown to tone them down, happy with the result.

Bit sad at the moment, some b...... run over Misty, the mostly white cat in the pics in the last post I found her dead on the road. MOTH wanted to know why I didn't start the excavator and dig the hole in the pet graveyard down the back and bury her, we don't do things in a small way around here, that's what he did when he got home, well one things for sure the next door neighbours dog is not going to dig it up and take it home and leave it on the doorstep like Dudley & Michelles dog did years ago, with one of the dogs that we buried after about three weeks in the ground, it was nice and ripe. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment