I have finished another one, not sure I got it right this time. I googled woodland animals 1st,then tried forest animal images and there were pages of them and they all seemed to be English animals, so then I started on possums & quolls etc,till I found a cute possum that I could use for a paper tole technique, then I went driving out the bush and took a heap of photos of the scrub, found a perfect one for the background. after going to all that trouble ,I'm not happy with the result.I will put in a couple of pics. Then trying to take the pics was another drama, the flash reflected on the glossy photo, so took it outside to try in the natural light and the damn cats harassed me trying to help, they are a pair of characters.


One helpful feline


with a little help from his friend

Sorry about the long post I seem to be rambling a bit today. I am going to the friendship patchwork day I went to last month and I was a month early, so I landed there with my plate of goodies & show & tell, it was block of the month day. so made sure before I turn up with everything and make a idiot of myself again
great helpers there.... looks like the top one is gonna eat it.... awesome atc's anyway..
ReplyDeleteLove ya ATC's, they are gorgeous!Loved your last ones too!! Natural light is the only way to go when you are taking photos of cards/layouts! My two cats do exactly the same thing, pains in the butt!
ReplyDeleteYour ATC's are awesome. you have to be pleased with them.love the affect of the pic that you took.
ReplyDeleteMy cats were doing that to me the other day as l was trying to take pics of my LO's,painful things they are.
Take care
cheers
cass
gorgeous, I am still hitting blank wall with my ACT love your helpers
ReplyDelete