Hi it hasn't been a month since I last blogged so I will surprise everyone and show you how I have been wasting time, like I had nothing to do and all day to do it in. The 1st pic is a rose made from satin ribbon, it would have turned out better if I had double sided satin ribbon, but I am happy with the result anyway, the 3rd one is made with double sided ribbon, but I won't go into production with those because they are too fiddly & time consuming, as you can see by the rough thumbnail that is holding the paper up to the window for the pic, the flower is very small. The 2nd pic is flowers made with cardstock, from a tutorial Vic & I found somewhere on the net, once you get the hang of it they don't take long at all.



Better sign off now and go put put a stew on, it's wet and miserable out there, good night for it, I like those one pot dinners saves on the washing up,Luv to all til next time :)
you sure are clever and they look great.... you love doing fiddly things as much as me...look at all your little bears gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSheri and I voted for the first one, the single sided silk ribbon one. I dont think I could be bothered sitting there making them. I got the email too, thanks. Think I will pass on the challenge though. What was she thinking wearing PURPLE, that is nearly as bad as RED. Ewwwww.
ReplyDeleteI like them all, but I couldn't be bothered...way too fiddly! Absolutely love your ATC, can't wait to get em!! Gorgeous cards too. Nearly time for a new theme...hehe, you're hooked!!
ReplyDeletewhere do you get the patience for such fiddly things, wish you had of had them last week I'd have begged you to send me some for a layout I have just finished
ReplyDelete