Here I am after 4 weeks & I don't have much to show for all that time. Vic you said you wanted to see some cards, well all I have managed to do is 2 new ones & my ATC's for June F&F swap, I want to thank you girls for getting me hooked, had to boot up first thing this morning & redo an important document that I attached to an email yesterday, as they couldn't open it for some reason. Of course I can't sit at the computer, without checking on what you girls have been doing on your blogs, and I have been blog hopping for 2 hrs, and not doing my my housework, someone is sure to come visiting and I will be so embarrassed, because the floors need cleaning, the beds not made, I'll just have to point to the little sign Jen sent me,"I cleaned my house last week sorry you missed it", she knows me so well, eh!
Not much to write about as I lead such a dull life & don't go anywhere much. I went out yesterday to the CWA International Day, Sue I got a couple of pic's of your Mum dressed up as an Egyptian but I wont embarrass her by posting them. I was a wuss & refused to dress up, someone might look at me. I told them I might have to go in a hurry if my phone went, so I put it on vibrate & put it in my pocket so it's next to my skin & I'd feel it, LOL pulled it out to tell someone the time & there was a missed call, the one that I had been waiting on, maybe I am dead from the waist down,

a simple card
and another

my ATC, simple, a clipart picture, seahorse cut outs from Vic & a bit of bling
Very cute cards...love them stamps.. and love the atc you made.. don't worry about the house you can always clean it later as no fairies in our town that clean houses...
ReplyDeletehey sis, I leave my house dirty so someone will come to visit, cards are very cute, was nice to click on your blog and see you had put something up after all this time luv Jen Ps you are a piker should have gotten dressed up
ReplyDeleteHey Aunt, nice to see you still remember how to use this blog. Bit dissappointed though, Mum told me you were putting her pic on here. I would have piked it too, no way would you find me making a spectacle of myself. I would rather blend into the background. Great cards too by the way.
ReplyDelete