Saturday, May 16, 2009

May update

I am way overdue for another update, so here goes, haven't been doing anything exciting, went to netball last Saturday with Karen, her team won their game.

Went to craft on Tuesday for a couple of hours, Tumut on Thursday for a hydraulic hose for the excavator,while they were making up the hose went and had fish & chips by the Tumut river, and brought a new TV with his Ruddy money, as old faithful died after ten years without a hiccup, it will be delivered on Tuesday, hooray I will get control of my own remote again, and get my TV back.

I missed a beaut photo opportunity on Wednesday night, we went out to stoke up the bonfire, the apple trees the other half pulled out and heaped up and burned.

Haven't much craft for show & tell took a couple of pictures of my ATC's, cards, my patchwork block for block swap at the group meet on Tuesday, I eventually finished the Quilt I made with the set I won about three years ago, I will include a pic of that too.

Better stop rambling on now and upload a few pics, so til next time, be good if you can't be good be careful.

Sorry no pics forgot how, instead of a picture, there was a heap of gobble de gook LOL have to get Vic to show me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment