.jpg)
Hi I'm back, Hope you all had a great Easter break. Thought I would have plenty of time to play around and learn how to do this while I'm on light duties. LOL there are still not enough hours in a day. thought I would share a giggle with you, after having surgery was told not to hang washing on the line, Ms Independence has been doing the washing and putting it straight into the drier beside the machine, didn't want to tumble the work clothes so asked the MOTH to peg them out for me. Looked out the window and just had to grab the camera. In future I will try update more often than I have been. Bye for now
LOL, good job!! I'm guessing the MOTH is father??
ReplyDeleteYep man of the house as DH doesn't apply
ReplyDeleteLookie who I found on Vicky's blog list. Welcome to the world of blog aunt. Go Storky, I promise I wont tell anyone you did it.
ReplyDeleteguess what just figured out what I need to do
ReplyDelete